HIGHEST QUALITY OF EDUCATION:
- high school with over 15 years of tradition,
- staff consisting of subject teachers, pedagogues, speech therapists, psychologists and psychiatrists – a total of over 40 highly qualified specialists who are at their full disposal every day to teach, support, care and help our students,
- didactic program based on the principles of the Catholic upbringing system with emphasis on close contact between teachers and parents.
STUDENTS ‘PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT:
- school for young people aged 16-20,
- extended learning of two foreign languages to choose from: English, German, French, Russian,
- extracurricular sports activities, among others swimming pool, gym,
- thematic circles of interest,
- extended computer science program,
- psychological classes, among others: music therapy, exercises to combat school stress, addiction prevention, speech therapy, psychological and pedagogical therapy.
SPECIAL CLASSES FOR DISABLED STUDENTS:
- therapeutic classes for adolescents with autism, Asperger syndrome, ADHD, dyslexia and combined dysfunctions
- individual teaching at home for disabled students
- personalized preparation for the Matura exam – we have 100% passing the Matura exam for 13 years
- free specialist medical care at the HERBRAND medical center with the latest rehabilitation and medical equipment
- free home-school-home transport for students with psychological and pedagogical counseling certificates
- one-time registration fee is PLN 100.00,
- monthly tuition in the amount of PLN 200.00 is charged only during the school year, without the holiday period.