Nowadays, you can go to school without leaving your home. All thanks to the increasingly popular online schools. To meet the needs of our schools, we implement an online learning project.
ONLINE SCHOOL PROGRAM IS ADDRESSED TO:
- children living in Poland with a psychological and pedagogical counseling certificate suffering from autistic disorder,
- Polish children staying abroad with a psychological and pedagogical counseling certificate, suffering from autistic disorder, who want to pursue the Polish core curriculum.
ADVANTAGES OF ONLINE LEARNING:
- Graduation from elementary, middle or high school by children who, for legitimate reasons, cannot attend a stationary school,
- receiving a school ID,
- obtaining a state school certificate,
- compliance with the core curriculum in force in Polish schools,
- education takes place in comfortable, home and child-safe conditions,
- a chance for children staying abroad for everyday contact with the Polish language.
ONLINE LEARNING RULES:
- students gain access to an online educational platform that contains interactive learning aids that combine learning with fun,
- the teacher contacts the student via an internet messenger, conducting a normal lesson with him,
- students and parents receive numerous teaching materials, including: scripts, lesson plans, repetitions, teaching guides,
- at the end of the year, students take the final exams.
- learning in our schools is free,
- one-time entry fee of PLN 200.00 applies,
- you should send a scan of the psychological and pedagogical counseling certificate about the need for special or individual education.
INFORMATION AND RECRUITMENT: +48 42 276 55 88
PROCEDURE TO BEGIN HOME TEACHING IN OUR SCHOOLS:
- SEARCHING FOR A FRIENDLY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION – every child and teenager between the ages of 5 and 18 has an obligation to study, so they must be accepted by the institution (kindergarten, primary school, junior high school or high school). Home-educated students must also be enrolled in a school whose headmap will agree to education outside school in the form of home-based learning.
- VISIT TO THE PSYCHOLOGICAL AND PEDAGOGICAL COUNSELING CENTER – to start home education, you should go to a meeting with a psychologist and a pedagogue to provide psychological and pedagogical opinion. The assumptions for creating such a document are the need to support parents and the school in optimizing the educational conditions of a home-schooled student. The Psychological and Pedagogical Counseling Center, after diagnosis and analysis of the student’s potential, creates opinions in which both parents and teachers can find indications and recommendations for working with a given student. We have our own psychological and pedagogical counseling center where we will diagnose and issue an opinion for your child
- SUBMISSION OF PARENTS ‘DECLARATION AND REQUEST FOR DIRECTORATION – the obligation to teach children and teenagers really obliges their parents to provide them with optimal learning conditions. On the one hand, parents or guardians may choose a school that will take care of the student’s educational care, on the other hand, with the will and support of the management of the educational institution, they can independently guarantee convenient learning facilities for their child or teenager.
- MODERN EDUCATION AND LEARNING – our schools are part of the idea of creating digital schools. We use modern technologies to improve the quality of educational services.
Home teaching legal files
Home education in Poland is a legal form of fulfilling the obligation to study for children and adolescents from 5 to 18 years of age, at the stages of pre-school, early school, primary school, junior high school and high school.
- Act on the education system regarding home education (Art. 16, points 8-14) – as of 10.09.2015.
- The ordinance of the Ministry of National Education of June 10, 2015 on the detailed conditions and method of assessing, classifying and promoting pupils and students in public schools (Art. 17) – as of September 10, 2015.
- The ordinance of the Ministry of National Education of 30/05/2014 amending the ordinance on the core curriculum for pre-school education and general education in specific types of schools – as of 10/09/2015.